воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

farmingville movie




Hi everyone. Iapos;m Tony, and Iapos;m a transman. What that means is I was born female, but Iapos;m a guy. Iapos;ve been this way my whole life. Iapos;ll be on hormone therapy very soon, and in awhile Iapos;ll have surgery to remove what feel like tumors from my chest and I wonapos;t have to bind anymore. I donapos;t know when Iapos;ll get full SRS, but I will.

The reason Iapos;m posting this is because while living stealth is nice and it feels really good to know I can do it, I am tired of the stress. I think most can agree this was probably going to get out eventually and I was tired of wondering when.

The official reason I was sent here is for depression and its varying effects, but this is the real reason. My parents thought this place could turn me back into a girl. They have obviously been disappointed. This is also the explanation for why I live on the girlsapos; hall. Legally, I canapos;t be roomed with a guy. At least, not yet. Someday.

I know my friends wonapos;t leave me over this. Most of them know anyway. And anyone who was interested in my friendship now who isnapos;t before, wasnapos;t worth my time in the first place.

alien head box set, farmingville movie, farmingville new york, farmingville new york zip code.



Комментариев нет: