воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

anti bullying wristbands free




I joined Beth and Andy Slater-Wheeler at the Cheetah gym in Chicago as a "GUEST"�in an attempt to add an icon to the TBC while vacationing. Andy put me through a rigorous Kung-Fu warm up, I�performed 7.5 pullups to calm all the skepticism buzzing on whether I�could do even close to that many pushups, then�I�wailed on my abs, and spun on the LifeFitness R9.1 bicycle and watched an infomercial about some hot pockets device on mute.

I�also weighed myself and felt bad, questioning who was cruel enough to feed me while Iapos;m sleeping. I didnapos;t think I�would need it but Iapos;m going to have to post the "Donapos;t Feed the Bears"�sign next to my bed again. I was quickly distracted from my self-loathing when I thought about what Lee Fiora would do next and then jog scuffed/shuffled home to as they say "get lost in my book." I guess reading isnapos;t for worms with glasses after all.

I will close with a slogan�I�made up the other day:�"Take a look, itapos;s in a book, itapos;s Reading Rainbow."
anti bullying wristbands free, anti bullying wristbands radio 1, anti bullying wristbands to buy.



Комментариев нет: