четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

boy curler punishment sissy




All in all, things have been going along pretty smoothly.� Work is still just work.� T has decided that itapos;s time to be looking for another job and more cash.� Never a bad idea.� N has been picking up some side jobs and appears to be doing well on that front.� Last night R and V came over for dinner and beer.� N made chili and DAMN.� Thatapos;s all I can say.� Just, DAMN.� After dinner, the playing of video games ensued, and I left the room.� I just canapos;t stand just sitting there watching video games.� So, figuring it wouldnapos;t last too long, I went into the bedroom to do something.� I canapos;t quite remember what it was but I laid down on the bed, aka the evil black hole of comfort.� Next thing I know, itapos;s 11:30 and N is getting ready for bed.� Looks like I slept through the party.� Sorry about that guys.� Hope all is well in everyones world.� J.

doubletree hotel oakbrook il, boy curler punishment sissy, boy curly hair style, boy current hair style.



Комментариев нет: