пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

arenado boquillas




This is old news to many people.


I had been asking my vampire spirit to help me with my health.

One night before I went to sleep he told me that I was healed.


Sadly, at the time I was skeptical. The condition had been something that had been bothering me for a while, and was certainly going nowhere.


He told me that he went to hell to get me healed.

This might raise questions, but as of late, hell is no longer a place of darkness. Itapos;s a place of worship for spirits to help themselves along their new path to God.


Several weeks later I went to the hospital for my examination. I was cranky and really didnapos;t care for these exams.

A week or two passes and in the mail the results came.

"Normal"

It was that impersonal and yet so earthshattering. A little box checked beside "Normal".

I wept for joy, knowing that my nightmare was over. The other spirits were thrilled, and it felt as though a sick demon had been torn out from me.


So a note to my DF.

Thanks pumpkin. You teach me everyday what it means to be patient and to hope for the best. You are simply an incredibly man and every day keeps getting better. I can only imagine what sort of emotional wreck Iapos;d be without your strength and devotion to our cause. Men will believe, babe. Trust me on that one. Even if the world will hate me for what I do, Iapos;ll gladly do it. I can not live with a clear conscious knowing that I have a gift and to ignore it and ignore a large group of incredible friends, the worst sin I could commit.

DF, stay strong. The good and bad times are ahead. Friends will turn from me. People will hate me despite our efforts to spread love. We will see more passionate friends, more love and a bigger faith in everything around us. Life is better together than alone. And babe, you arenapos;t alone.

Every second of everyday now is consumed by you or our future in this world. Our friends have hearts of gold and have provided us more strength.

If the whole world chooses to hate me, then let them do so. I will know in my heart that I can fall back onto you. And Iapos;m sure in my heart that there will be men who will take our cause to heart and embrace us and our message of love.

DG. Youapos;re perfect in your imperfections, and only you can fix my own.



Good night all. Take care of each other.
arenado boquillas, arenae.



Комментариев нет: