воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

alien hand syndrome video




You know when Iapos;m extremely bored because Iapos;m posting on LJ.

01. MONKEYS (there was no question so monkeys I say) Um question- Who is one person from your past that you miss the most?

I really donapos;t have anyone I miss from the past. More like old relationships with friends, sometimes change sucks when people split apart.

02. What clothes are you wearing at the moment?

Brown Killians t-shirt and a pair of boxers

03. What did you recently finish?

Our hedgehogs apos;Hedgie Landapos; cage. A custom made two level cage that he lives in.

04. What is your favorite scent?

Wood-Fire and decaying leaves.

05. What books are you reading at the moment?

Generation Kill and my Paramedic textbook

06. If it wouldnapos;t hurt your chances in the job market would you get a tattoo on your hands, front of your neck, or on your face?

Nope.

07. Do you trust easily?

Probably a bit too easy. But betray that trust and itapos;s really hard to earn it back.

08. How do you act around people you have a crush on?

Like a retard.

09. What did you want to be when you grew up?

Everything hehe, actually early on I wanted to be a doctor that evolved into apos;marine biologistapos;. Itapos;s only taken 23 years but Iapos;ve decided to start my career as a Paramedic.

10. Do you have a good body-image?

Unfortunately not, I wish it was better.

11. Do you have a LJ crush?

I havenapos;t posted to LJ seriously in I think over a year. So thatapos;s a no.

12. What websites do you visit daily?

Honestly there isnapos;t enough room here. I have a handful of forums, webcomics, RSS reader, email, etc that I check on a daily or atleast semi-daily basis.

13. Random pet peeve?

I have a lot of seriously random pet peeves, I can develop a pet peeve in the fraction of a second and not have that same pet peeve the next day. Iapos;m really weird in that aspect.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

No tags I stole this.

15. Whatapos;s the last song that got stuck in your head?

I donapos;t normally get songs stuck in my head, the last was probably something stupid.

16. Whatapos;s your favorite item of clothing?

Hoodies

17. Whatapos;s better: to give or to receive?

As much as I love receiving I think I like giving more.

18. What turns you on in your preferred gender(s)?

Smile.

19. Is there anything you want so bad right now?

A hot dog....(Movie reference, 10 points if you can guess the movie without googling or reading my comments)

20. What should you be doing right now?

Studying or sleeping

21. What would you rather be doing now?
Sleeping, which isnapos;t going to be hard, after I click post Iapos;m going to bed.
alien hand syndrome video, alien hand syndrome asl, alien hand syndrome, alien hand syndrom, alien hand sydrome.



Комментариев нет: