пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

angela little playmate




I got a Fastrak violation.� (The auto toll thing.)� Totally bogus.� I wrote to them:

1) I didnapos;t HAVE a CA license plate in August.

2) The plate in the picture is of a different license plate than the CA plate
I received in September.

3) Your system must be massively flawed to send a violation for a plate not
existent at the time of infraction.



They wrote back:

Dear FasTrak Customer,

Unfortunately, this license plate is not listed on your fastrak account. You
must complete section C on the back of the violation notice and return it to the
address listed below.

Thank you for using FasTrak.




Helpful, no?� The rep on the phone also had issues with me not having an account.� I had to tell her 3 times and yell at her that I didnapos;t have an account.� Certainly not going to get one either



advantage advertising online, angela little playmate, angela little pictures, angela little picture, angela little pics, angela little pic.



Комментариев нет: