пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

binnie xx xx




The final presidential debate is over and just like weddings, graduations and babies... I don't know where the time has gone.





In the beginning I was a very enthusiastic. I watched every debate, Republican and Democrat. I went to see Barack Obama speak and I caucused with my hubby.

But for the last few months, I have lost interest. Negative campaigning and tabloid journalism hasn't been able to garner my attention. I don't think I'm alone.



But, today as I counted down the days to November 4, I got a little of that initial excitement back.

I love election coverage. I spent 2000 and 2004 on the edge of my seat. I don't think this year will any different.

So, on my political agenda, voting early, because it's easier and counting down the days to our excellent political coverage on KTIV.


binnie xx xx, binnie myspace.com site, binnie man, binnie kirshenbaum, binnie engineering.



Комментариев нет: